Need Behind The Wheel Training? We can help!
Already have your permit? The next step is behind-the-wheel training.
- If a student is under the age of 18 when applying for the driver's license, the DMV requires the completion of 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a licensed driving instructor.
- We divide the 6 hours into 3 lessons, each 2 hours long.
- The total cost of 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training is $300.00
- This fee can be made in 3 payments, $100.00 per lesson.
Call (858) 486-9191 today to schedule an appointment! Or email us at Info@YouPassDrivingSchool.com
- Adults are not required by the DMV to complete any behind-the-wheel training with a licensed driving instructor. However, we are experienced in training adults and seniors who are learning to drive for the first time or who just need a little refresher before an upcoming DMV test.
- Adult/Senior lessons are $100.00 for two hours.
- CLICK HERE for more information from the DMV
behind-the-wheel training is conducted in our vehicles. We provide
Toyota Corollas or Prius, modified with a second brake and set of
mirrors. All our vehicles are automatic and regularly maintained. Each
student receives one-on-one instruction for the entire 2-hour lesson.
We do not allow more than one student in the car during the lesson
time. Home pick-up/drop off is included in the $100.00 if you live
within our territory. Click Here for a map of our territory.